Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing business the goal and primary concern for business owners remain the same, namely “Profitability”. It is extremely important for large and small businesses to break even before even considering profits. For every venture before making profits comes avoiding losses.
But with the many fixed and variable costs that go into making a product, the fluctuations in demand from customers and how much they are willing to pay, it becomes hard to track or fix the pricing for your products or services. This is where our Break even financial template comes to the rescue. Our fully customizable Excel template is suited for any industry and for every type of product/service.
A Break even financial template is used to set the revenue and cost assumptions. It helps calculate the cash inflow and outflow by comparing the production cost per unit with the actual sales price and seeing where the Breakeven Point lies.
Our template helps with
- To find out financial statements, just input the numbers and get an idea of how to price and how much to produce
- Find out about fixed and variable production costs
- Calculate breakeven point
- Calculate the contribution margin
- Get analytical charts and metrics
Why Choose US?
- Need no installations
- Ready to use
- Runs on Windows, Apple, and Linux systems
- Compatible with Excel 2007 onwards
- Analytical charts and metrics are built-in